Enwave Optronics offers the EZRaman Series of Raman Analyzers for a variety of teaching and research institutions. We render technology and equipment that was once esoteric, time-consuming, and costly into simple and easy, quick, and affordable. Even non-experienced Raman users will be able to obtain results!
Teaching in an Instrumental Analysis Lab
Our fully integrated, portable Raman systems provide the best performance and quality for chemical analysis. Please see an example of instrumental analysis by Dr. Ring, University of Utah.
*The instrument used for the analysis was EZRaman-L, predecessor of our EZRaman-M analyzers.
Publications by Enwave Academic Customers:
- Abedin, K.M., Shikata, J.-I., Miyamoto, K., and Ito, H. Change of Damping for Long-Chain Molecules During Solidification and Melting in Scattering Samples Studied by Raman Spectroscopy. October 2008. Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 47 (10): 7936-7940.
- Abell, J.L., Driskell, J.D., Dluhy, R.A., Tripp, R.A., and Zhao, Y.-P. Fabrication and characterization of a multiwell array SERS chip with biological applications. June 2009. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 24:3663-3670.
- Chu, H. Liu, Y., Huang, Y. and Zhao, Y. A high sensitive fiber SERS probe based on silver nanorod arrays. Sept. 2007. Optics Express, 15 (19): 12230-12239.
- Dudek, A. Surface properties in titanium with hydroxyapatite coating. Sept. 2009. Optica Applicata, 39 (4): 825-831.
- Leadbeater, N.E. and Schmink, J.R. Use of Raman spectroscopy as a tool for in situ monitoring of microwave-promoted reactions. 2008. Nature Protocols 3 , - 1 - 7.
- Moustakas, C. A Method for Determining Nutritional Facts with Raman Spectroscopy. May 2008. University of Cyprus in parial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Ring, T.A. Comparison of Raman and ATR-FTIR Spectroscopy of Aqueous Sugar Solutions. Lecture note: http://www.che.utah.edu/~ring/Instrumental%20Analysis%20CHE5503/Sample%20Memo%20Report.doc.
- Weinstein, L., Yourey, W., Gural, J., and Amatucci, G.G. Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy of Electrochemically Self-Assembled Lithium-Iodine Batteries. June 2008. Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 155 (8): A590-A598.